The key to a successful detox is preparation. So this week’s episode is ‘Detox Preparation and Elimination Diet’.
Sometimes the most radical thing we can do is LOVE ourselves!
Take this time to honour yourself and cultivate a relationship with our bodies.
This Spring reclaim yourself, and your body, listen to and honour your needs.These few weeks are about getting you into the right headspace for undertaking the program.
So take your time, watch documentaries or listen to podcasts you find inspiring. Find ways to help and support your detox preparation and prepare you for your elimination diet. Find the tools to help you along your journey.
Perhaps you want to try skin brushing, or ear candling. Now is the time to try something new, or just something you know you enjoy. To point here is to make something that is good for you, also a reward.If you share a home with others, share your plans with them, they may even join you.
We need a plan!
- If you do not already have one, find a good GP who understands the value of preventative medicine. Get your basic blood tests done and the all clear to continue with the program. (Follow this link for all those details)
- Begin to research the modality you would like to include in your program. I recommend you find 1 alternative health practitioner (Chinese medicine or naturopathy) and one body worker (acupuncture/osteopathy/chiro)
- Hit the button below to find out which detox plan is right for you
- Listen to this episode for an introduction to the program
- Remember, we are going to take a three prong approach. Mind, Body, Home. This week is about uncluttering and creating space inside your mind.
- Start meditation, a minimum of 10 mins x 4 per week
- Join our Facebook group
- Find more information HERE